Saturday, July 12

the month (no, wait...) the YEAR of...


*i'm waving at you!!!*

Did you think I had been kidnapped? No. The kidnappers would have returned me immediately, citing "pain and suffering" while demanding a full refund.

*grin*

HOW ARE YOU?!!!

I've just been... HERE! Well, obviously not HERE, but HERE! One day at a time, trying to stay out of trouble, making great things, having ideas and more ideas, having FUN, taking lots of pictures, making more great things... HERE! Big HUGE things have happened, little things have happened... we'll get back to those at a later date! You'll love it!


First and Foremost (and because I left off here!): The resident teen graduated! AND! He's already completed his first year of college!

Could I be more proud of him? nope. Do I see him anymore? nope.


He started college full-time (honor roll!!!), then started working all of the other time, then - you know - he has to do all the things college kids do. I know he's still around because there are dirty dishes in the sink sometimes.

my favorite blurry photo EVER.
All kidding aside, I am SO proud of the man he is becoming!

He still gives me hugs all of the time, and when I send the random, "what are you doing" texts, he answers - even though I know he's rolling his eyes.

red.neck Chic is continuing to go strong, and is just growing, and growing!!! I'm in The Hillsboro Antique Mall still, I've done a couple of shows, I keep rollin' the duct tape roll of red.neck Chic fun in to various shoppes... AND I've moved in to Cedar Chest Antique Mall!!! There is some celebrating gonna happen, but we will get back to THAT too...

If you can't wait, you can always find me on Facebook, and on Instagram. But, I promise on my duct tape, I won't make you wait again. I know this 'cause I have about 10 more blog posts in "draft". haha!!! Some were started last year, some at Christmas, some whoknowswhen... do you KNOW how many stories I have to catch you up on? hee-hee-hee

comin' to you LIVE from a single-wide, where have I told you that I have MISSED you?!?! I miss you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin